Prosper, TX, 75078 More InfoPREFERRED
1.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
2.Sal's Landscape & Tree Service (RECOMMENDED)Serving the Pottsboro, TX area
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnMulchesStump Removal & Grinding
]RECENTLY HAD A FIRST TIME EXPERIENCE USING SAL'S LANDSCAPE AND TREE TRIMMING SERVICE AND I WANT TO SAY RIGHT OFF I WAS VERY IMPRESSED, THESE GUYS REALLY KNOW THERE BUSINESS! ESPECIALLY J.R. HE WALKE
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
Lawn MaintenanceLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesHorticulture Products & ServicesLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Rainmasters Irrigation & Landscaping
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsSprinklers-Garden & LawnIrrigation Systems & Equipment
Serving The Ellis County Area Since 1994 *Free Estimates *Insured for Your Protection *References Available
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Express Tree Trimming
Lawn MaintenanceStump Removal & GrindingArboristsLandscaping & Lawn Services
This is the second time in 3 years I have had them do my tree trimming. They do an EXCELLENT job for a fair price. They did exactly what they were supposed to do, all my trees look GREAT, and they cle
Sal's Landscape & Tree Service
Serving The Metroplex & Surrounding Areas, Irving, TX, 75060
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.