PlushCare - Urgent Care by Phone
Serving the Potsdam area.
1.Canton Potsdam Hospital
50 Leroy St
Canton-Potsdam Hospital provides a variety of nursing and medical services. It offers chemical dependency treatment, cardiac care and physical rehabilitation solutions. The hospital provides obstetric
12 Elm St
45 Lawrence Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Canton-Potsdam Hospital-Potsdam Physical Therapy
49 Lawrence Ave
Physical TherapistsPhysical Therapy ClinicsRehabilitation Services
5.Canton-Potsdam Hospital Lfln
50 Leroy St
11 Beal St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
25 Cottage St Ste A
Serving the Potsdam area. Call Our Free 24/7 HelplineOver 45,000 People Have Been Helped
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.