403 E High St
Best place for tires! He has always done me right. Best prices ever.
2.Plaza Tire Service
703 E High St
3.Purcell Tire Co
301 N Hall St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Purcell Tire and Rubber Company manufactures tires and retreads tires. The first Purcell location was opened in 1936 by Robert M. Purcell, in Washington, Mo. Under the direction of Robert G. and his w
4.Bob's Used Tires
310 W High St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTires-Wholesale & ManufacturersAutomobile Accessories
5.National Tire & Wheel
10072 Cash Rd
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-Automotive
6.National Tire & Wheel Outlet
308 E High St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
I live in Farmington but I will drive all the way to potosi when I have a tire issue. Nicest guys who always have the tire you need and go above and beyond with their work. Plus was in and out in ten
7.Burl's Safety Service
101 Blount St
Wheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairMufflers & Exhaust Systems
$0 Down Auto Financing
www.AutoCreditExpress.com Low Payment Options, up to $35,000.Bad Credit Approval, Drive Same Day
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.