1.DR Lawrence R Volz Doctor of Medicine
11848 Rock Landing Dr
No Internet Heading Assigned
Please try reloading the page.
Dr. William Doss has been my pain management doctor for over 10 years. He has always been sympathetic, quick to find the source of pain, and just as quick to treat it. I wish he was able to take on more patients as competent pain management doctors are hard to find.
Dr.Crawford-Harris is an amazing doctor,She is the reason why I don't forget anywhere else for care,unless it's with her. She is outstanding!!!
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.