1.Sentara Nursing Center
4201 Greenwood Dr
The Sentara Nursing Center - Portsmouth brings together skilled nursing care and rehab specialists to meet residents' varying medical needs and help older adults maintain or regain function.More Nearby Locations »
5829 High St W
Medical ClinicsClinicsNursesHealth & Welfare Clinics
MinuteClinic Portsmouth, located inside CVS/pharmacy #10088 at 5829 High St, is a walk-in medical clinic. Services include routine vaccinations, health screenings, minor wound and injury treatment, phMore Nearby Locations »
3.Evms Health Services
600 Crawford St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
305 Port Centre Pkwy
5.Caring Hearts Health Services
2301 Effingham St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Melissa McCrary PA
3315 High St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysician Assistants
7.Katie Gerarge PA
3315 High St
Medical ClinicsPhysician AssistantsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.