1.Real Solutions of Virginia
5900 E Virginia Beach Blvd Ste 101
Counseling ServicesHuman Resource ConsultantsHuman Relations CounselorsDrug Abuse & Addiction Centers
Visit our website
2.Fairfield Psychological Associates
5265 Providence Rd
Counseling ServicesClinicsMental Health ServicesPsychological Clinics
I previously worked here but left due to my husband's job change. I knew it was a great place before, but now even more so. Gary was easy to work for and the demeanor at the office was very relaxed. G
3.Coastal Counseling Center
1417 Battlefield Blvd N Ste 260
Counseling ServicesSocial Service OrganizationsPsychologistsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Coastal Counseling Center Located in Chesapeake VA has a full range of treatment programs to assist with most problems of living. We treat adults, adolescents, and children, and use individual, family
3100 London Blvd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling Services
Quick appt. Friendly Helped me so much. They take medicaid and gave me a ride home when the cab didn't show.
5.Hauer, Anne Doyle
3100 London Blvd
Counseling ServicesCounselors-Licensed Professional
Accept most insurance and medicaid.
6.A. Richards Counseling and Psychotherapy, LLC
720 Rodman Ave
Counseling ServicesDrug Abuse & Addiction CentersPsychotherapists
Specializing in quality drug and alcohol counseling at a low cost
7.Renewed Perspectives Counseling and Consulting
500 Washington St
Counseling ServicesEmployee Assistance ProgramsTraining ConsultantsMarriage, Family, Child & Individual Counselors
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.