Serving the Portland area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
1.A-Max Security Solutions Inc
9050 SW Barbur Blvd
Surveillance EquipmentLocks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to take a moment and write about what a great job A-Max Security did unlocking my car. They responded quickly and were so friendly. They made my stressful situation a lot easier on me
2.Eclipse Security Professionals
3800 NE Sandy Blvd Apt 115
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringPrivate Investigators & DetectivesBodyguard Service
Eclipse has excellent staff and are vey reliable. I will definitely use them again for all my future events and security needs.
3.All Brands Security Systems
817 SW 2nd Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
gaylord was wonderful. they had my system in and running in no time at all. i feel so much better now that i have an alarm system. and its so easy to use. give them a try i know youll love them too.
4.Hsi Security Systems Inc
3424 NE 35th Ave
Automobile Alarms & Security SystemsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
4702 SW Scholls Ferry Rd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
About Simple Security, Inc Simple Security, Inc is a full service Low Voltage Electrical Contractor. Our goal is to make things simple for our customers. We do this by using reliable equipment, and do
6.Security First Alarm
515 NW Saltzman Rd # 825
Fire Alarm SystemsMedical AlarmsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Security First Alarm provides real security, not just peace of mind. We have been giving superior customer service at reasonable prices for more than 10 years in the Pacific Northwest. We can design,
7.Cook Security Group Inc
5841 SE International Way
Electronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & ServiceElectronic Testing EquipmentSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
Founded in 2002, Cook Security Group provides repair and installation services for several electronic and alarm security systems, including ATMs, cash dispensers, card access control unites, surveilla
Secure Your Home Today
www.besthomesecuritycompanys.com Find The Best Company For YouOver 2,653 real customer reviews
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.