1.Lasik Vision InstituteServing the Portland, OR area
Physicians & Surgeons, Laser SurgeryOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual TrainingOpticians
Contact The LASIK Vision Institute for a FREE Evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get LASIK at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent LASIK eye surgeons use the la
2.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
5 Centerpointe Dr Ste 100
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsLaser Vision Correction
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.