Hardy Wolf & Downing
186 Lisbon St, Lewiston, ME, 04240
1.Lowry & AssociatesMOVED
835 Forest Ave
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAccident & Property Damage AttorneysDUI & DWI AttorneysWrongful Death Attorneys
2.Lowry & Associates
343 Gorham Rd Ste 9
Accident & Property Damage AttorneysAttorneysDUI & DWI AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
As the most prominent Maine personal injury lawyers, we have represented thousands of people with injury cases. We have recovered money compensation for over 8,000 Maine citizens. In fact, these are t
2 Portland Fish Pier
AttorneysLegal Service Plans
"At Lowry Legal Services, we are 'Mainers Helping Mainers' and we are here for you and your family. You will deal directly with me, Ben Lowry, a Maine attorney with over 24 years experience not a para
4.Lowry, Leslie E
10 Free St
AttorneysInsuranceGeneral Practice AttorneysCriminal Law Attorneys
5.Peter Thompson & Associates
92 Exchange St Ste 2
AttorneysWorkers Compensation AssistanceMalpractice Law AttorneysPersonal Injury Law Attorneys
I would reccomend the services of Peter Thompson & Associates to everyone. Their quality of service was excellent. Thank you for everything!
6.Terry Garmey & Associate
482 Congress St Ste 402
Personal Injury Law AttorneysAttorneysGeneral Practice AttorneysBusiness Law Attorneys
Terry Garmey & Associates is a Portland, Maine law firm that provides expert legal services in the areas of Personal Injury, Medical Malpractice, Products Liability, and a wide range of complex Civil
7.Pelletier Chase & Associates
482 Congress St
Accountants-Certified PublicBookkeepingAccounting ServicesTax Return Preparation
I have relied upon Pelletier Chase & Associates for 10 years and am completely satisfied with their personable, professional, and expertise service and staff.
Serving the Portland area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Ask for referrals: Find out if anyone you know has ever had an accident attorney, and if so, what was their service like? Would they recommend them?
- Research lawyers: How much experience do they have? What is their success rate? What is their level of willingness to go to trial? Do they specialize in auto accident law? Are there any peer reviews from other attorneys or clients available?
- Know your budget: Employing an attorney can get costly, and some are more expensive than others. Have a budget in mind and find an attorney that won’t exceed it.
- License plate number, contact information, and insurance provider of other driver
- What happened during the accident
- If the other driver is intoxicated
- Weather conditions
- How many witnesses there are, as well as their names and phone numbers