M.J. Bouton Contracting
Serving the Portland area. Top-Rated Tile & Flooring ProReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
1004 Congress St
Flooring ContractorsWood ProductsHardwoodsLumber
Atlantic Hardwoods is the best i've ever dealt with! They were friendly, fast and had the best selection at very reasonable prices. I reccommend them to anyone that wants quality flooring and professi
2.Brothers Hardwood Floors
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials
Create a better looking home or business with flooring services from Brothers Hardwood Floors in Portland, Maine. We have the experience to provide solutions to all your residential and commercial har
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
4.M.J. Bouton Contracting
50 Roberts St
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
M J. Bouton Contracting, LLC, is family owned and operated and provides excellent custom personalized service. My name is Matthew Bouton and I have experienced over fifteen years in all phases of the
5.Jimmy Express Floor Sanding Incorporated
73 Crestview Dr
Jimmy Express Serving all of Maine. Residential and Commercial Professional Hardwood Floor Solution. Hardwood Floors Installed, Sanded Stained Refinished. Old Floors Made Like New. We offer free estim
6.Advanced Floor Coatings
Flooring ContractorsConcrete Restoration, Sealing & CleaningCoatings-ProtectiveFloors-Industrial
For over 15 years Advanced Floor Coatings has been providing the highest quality commercial / industrial applications of interior and exterior coatings, as well as concrete polishing and staining. Our
Serving the Portland area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?