Sequoia Door Inc
20220 Avenue 228, Lindsay, CA, 93247
1.Economy Lock & Key
277 N Cottage St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysAccess Control Systems
2.Sutton's Sierra Lock & Key
28518 Road 148
Locks & Locksmiths
3.Key Evidence Lock And Safe Inc
2343 W Whitendale Ave
KeysBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingSafes & Vaults
Finding the right deadbolt can be a challenge. Allow us to help you find and install exactly what you're looking for. We have Valley's largest selection of safes. Protect your contents in a residentia
4.Frank's Lock & Key Shop
1844 S Mooney Blvd Ste A
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
5.Sutton's Sierra Lock & Key
245 S Crenshaw St
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialSecurity Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersKeys
6.Gal's Lock & Key Mfg
2602 Whitley Ave
KeysLocks & Locksmiths
7.Kings County LocksmithServing the Porterville, CA area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Porterville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.