Dorris Plumbing & Mechanical Inc
2605 Fair St, Poplar Bluff, MO, 63901 More InfoPREFERRED
Lorenzo is the best! Every time I have an emergency, he's my guy. I've had many services done by him, ranging from leaks, drains and changing a whole section of pipes (with a 50-year old house, can't
2.Call A Pro
Call A Pro has contractors throughout all 50 states to solve your home repair needs including plumbing, electric, roofing, air conditioning & pest control. Call 24/7 to speak with a pro in your local
3.Plumbers On Call 24/7
Called to fix my toilet flushing that was acting weirder and weirder since a couple days ago. I figured it was something to do with plumbing, or maybe the septic tank (which worried me), but it wasn't
4.Bill Bonney Septic Tank & PlumbingServing the Portageville, MO area
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialBuilding ContractorsPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
Once again, Bill came out and promptly fixed our plumbing problem. Even put down a tarp to keep our kitchen floor clean. He's the best!
5.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
STAN was THE MAN! We had a waste-water pipe break occur and Roto-Rooter came very quickly, offered fair prices and finished the job that night. Our service-man Stan stayed late until the night so thatMore Nearby Locations »
6.Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning
PlumbersWater HeatersSewer ContractorsPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Say hello to Service Experts Heating & Air Conditioning. We've been servicing your area for many years, and we've developed an entire roster of NATE-certified service technicians who know how to servi
7.Dutch Enterprises IncServing the Portageville, MO area
PlumbersSewer Cleaners & RepairersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Plumbing, Heating, Cooling * 95 % Of Our Service Calls are Same Day Service * We Never Close: 24 Hours a Day - 7 Days a Week * Residential & Commercial * The Largest Service Department in The Area * 1
Serving the Portageville area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?