Call A Pro
Serving the Portage area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
1.Dan Wood Co
3950 E Milham Ave
$25 OFF Plumbing - Heating Cooling - Electrical Wells - Softeners+1more
2222 Glendenning Rd
ElectriciansComputer System Designers & ConsultantsComputers & Computer Equipment-Service & RepairHandyman Services
I could not believe my eyes when I saw the work Websters Electric had done. It look Terrible. I sat with Brad for almost an hour explaining to him the property needed to be Move In Ready when his guys
3.Country Lane Electric
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsBuilding ContractorsHome Improvements
Country Lane Electric is a respected local source of electrician service in Gobles
4.Motor Shop Electrical Construction Company
40 Bartlett St
ElectriciansControls, Control Systems & Regulators-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding MaintenanceElectric Generators
Visit our website
* Over 60 Years in Service* John Banks, President
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.Cavalier Electric Inc
8529 M 89
ElectriciansHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
* Serving Southwest Michigan Since 1978 * New Construction Remodel & Repair * Complete Electrical Service
7.Moore Electrical Services
7528 Ravine Rd
ElectriciansComputer Rooms-Installation & EquipmentComputer & Equipment DealersCommunications Services
*Commercial, Industrial, and Institutional Electrical Contractors *Over 40 Years in Business ASSOCIATION Kalamazoo Builder Exchange National Electrical Contractors Association International Brotherhoo
Serving the Portage area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.