Kalamazoo Oral Surgery
3801 Glenkerry Ct, Portage, MI, 49024
1.Kalamazoo Oral Surgery
3801 Glenkerry Ct
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
2.Kalamazoo Orthodontics PC
1314 W Milham Ave
Dr. Bowman a clinician with years of experience, he is also an inventor who has created dozens of devices and concepts to enhance orthodontics. He is an award-winning researcher and was selected as on
3.Naylor Keith B DDS
5090 Lovers Ln
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Members of ADA, MDA, AD6 and KVDS. Also, member of - Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry - Member International Congress of Oral Implantologists - Member Academy Laser Dentistry- Care Credit
6714 S Westnedge Ave
DentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental Clinics
I have and continue to have huge problems with this place. I am not going to go into all the details like the other reviewers, but I strongly advise that if you have any other choice than Aspen DentaMore Nearby Locations »
5.Hubbard, Linda DDS
700 Mall Dr
Excellent patient/provider care, Dr. Hubbard was kind, informative, and thorough with her examination and treatment plan. Her staff was above and beyond any that i have encountered in the dental fiel
6.Denture Care Clinic PC
6016 Lovers Ln
DentistsDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
6016 Lovers Ln
DentistsCosmetic DentistryDental HygienistsTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future