6600 Us Highway 12
Electric CompaniesGas CompaniesUtility Companies
2744 Airport Rd
Electric CompaniesUtility Companies
5584 Lark Ave
Utility CompaniesGas CompaniesElectric Companies
2761 Willowdale Rd
Utility CompaniesElectric Companies
5.Continental Electric Co Inc
9501 E 5th Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectricians
Large Scale Commercial and Industrial Projects Energy Efficient Lighting Solutions & Retrofitting Electrical Service Installation & Upgrades Parking Lot Light Pole Repair & Service Commercial Generato
6.Lighthouse Electric, Inc.
3670 Central Ave
Electric CompaniesUtility CompaniesElectricians
Lighthouse Electric, Inc., has provided quality service and superior customer service to commercial and residential customers for over 20 years. We are a family owned and operated electrical contracti
7.Amps & Volts Electric
732 Essex Dr
Electric CompaniesElectriciansUtility Companies
Make the Switch to DISH®
ConnectYourHome.com/Dish-Deal $49.99 for the 2-Year Price Lock10/mo Hopper DVR & 1-Year Free HBO®
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.