Dental ClinicsDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And theMore Nearby Locations »
2.Salmans, Todd A DDS LTD
229 S 4th St
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryClinicsDentists
We are a general dentist and are accepting new patients. We accept all insurances and are a provider of Delta Dental, Aetna, Principal Life and Guardian!
3.Kool Smiles General Dentistry for Kids
Dr Harman was a good American dentist. So may times these days you can’t even understand the language a dentist is speaking. He was friendly, honest and down to Earth. I will be referring all my frien
4.Great Expressions Dental Centers
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
This place is incredible!! Dentist explaines everything, spends time with you, and asked what questions I have for him to answer. Love the staff too!! A few days later I get this in the mail! Hand wri
5.Kreuter Randy L DDS Inc
304 Chestnut St
Three Rivers Dental Arts General Dentist We Gladly Accept New Patients
6.John D. Lyons, DDS
1440 W High St
Dental ClinicsDentistsPediatric DentistryCosmetic Dentistry
John D. Lyons, DDS, specializes in preventive gentle dentistry. Our office is located in Orrville, OH, and we provide excellent dental care to patients in Wayne and Holmes counties. Dr. Lyons has a re
129 W 2nd St
Dental ClinicsDentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Find Local Dentists
http://localpros247.com/dentists Call for Affordable Local Dentists.Contact a Dentist Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future