1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.Northshores Landscape & Design Inc
5616 Babcock Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Saginaw Valley Sod & Berry FarmServing the Port Sanilac, MI area
Sod & Sodding ServiceLandscaping Equipment & SuppliesLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLandscaping & Lawn Services
* Commercial Growers of KY Blue Grass Sod, Raspberries, Strawberries, Asparagus and Many Vegetables * Farm Fresh Produce is Sold at the Farm When in Season ASSOCIATION Home Builders Association of Sag
4.Lakeview Lawn Care & Snow Removal
55 N Ridge St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
5.Paterson Tree Service & Lawn Care
Port Sanilac 48469
Stump Removal & GrindingGrading ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
6.Timberwolf Tree Removal & Lawn Service
2455 Goetze Rd
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
The people who run this business are just plain rude. They stole my money. I paid for the summer up front for a discount and they never once mowed my grass or even returned my calls. They sent me stra
7.Eager Beaver Lawn Maintenance
38 Wells St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn Services
When I came home from my grandsons
TruGreen® Lawn Service
http://localpros247.com/lawn-care 1st Lawn Application Just $29.95.Call Today To Get Your Free Quote!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.