1.Curry Health Network
525 Madrona Ave
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPharmacies
2.Coast Community Health Center
1312 Tichenor St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
3.Coast Community Health Center Port Orford
1312 Titchner St
Health & Welfare ClinicsNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical CentersMedical Clinics
Get Urgent Care By Phone
www.plushcare.com We Can Treat & Prescribe By Phone.Skip The Waiting Room. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.