1.Dr. Dustin L Wolf, DC
1963 Bethel Rd SE
Chiropractors & Chiropractic Services
2.Radu Wolf DDS PS
7935 216th St SW Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsImplant DentistryDental Hygienists
We appreciate the opportunity to provide you with complete dental care and we dedicate ourselves to offer quality services for the entire family. More and more complex decisions about Health Care are
3.Wee Wolf Preschool
425 Mitchell Ave
4.Wolf Track Photography & Art
Po Box 8601
Portrait PhotographersPet Portrait Photographers
1811 Sherman Ave
Airport TransportationDriving ServiceTaxisTransportation Services
6.Briarkirk Howling Wolf Amphitheatre
375 SW Sedgwick Rd
No Internet Heading Assigned
7.Wolf Elizabeth R MD
4245 Roosevelt Way NE
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Port Orchard Doctors
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.