1000 Chamberlin Blvd
Retirement CommunitiesRest HomesRetirement Apartments & Hotels
2.Maplewood Mobile Home Park
5111 S Ridgewood Ave Ste 201
Mobile Home Parks
3.Maplewood Mobile Estates
5652 Isabelle Ave
Storage Household & Commercial
Please try reloading the page.
DiNardo Mngmt has been the best business decision I made. DiNardo Mngmt is extremely professional and competent property manager. This company has added significant value to our investment such as higher quality tenants and a thorough screening process that results in reliable tenants that pay on time and better tenant retention. Their slogan "At your Service" is representative of their quality customer service.
Chris is fantastic! She took my property over from another property management company and the difference is night and day. From the very first day, they communicated with me very well, rented my house less than a month, and always are very nice and professional, I would highly recommend them to anyone
My Mother was transferred from another facility, hardly eating, not talking now she is truly happy with the wonderful care of Mary. She is eating and talking. She has made such an improvement in the month she has been there. I highly recommend Canacview
Dinardo Management has always been at "our service" and has always taken superb care of all our management needs immediately. Dinardo management has always exceeded our expectations. Thank you so much.
Great long term real estate managers. Managed my property for five years while I was out of state. Very honest and dependable. I would definitely recommend them.
Dinardo Property Management have been amazing over the years and I am so grateful to Chris and her team, you all ROCK!!!
My experience so far has been great. The staff is extremely professional and always willing to help. Highly recommend!!
Chris and her staff are excellent and very helpful and are always ready to answer my questions. Highly recommend!!
The professionalism and friendliness shown by the staff is impeccably great. Keep up the great work. Thank you!!
They have great staff and been very helpful with my situation. You guys are perfect. Thank you!!!!!!!
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.