Brian W. Hazen, D.M.D.
410 Lakebridge Plaza Dr, Ormond Beach, FL, 32174 More Info
1812 Dunlawton Ave
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Dr. Hasan is by far the best Dentist i have been to. Very polite and very caring. Definitely recommending this place to everyone.
2475 W International Speedway Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDentistsDental ClinicsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I came here last week for a follow up a d the people that work here was very kind, warm and receptive with such a perfetional and cutious work environment. Thank you for your time and efforts and I wi
9219 W International Speedway Blvd
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers More InfoPREFERRED
4.Aspen DentalServing the Port Orange, FL area
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are committed to treating you with the compassion and respect you deserve. They believe in providing care that addresses both your short- and long-term oral health needs. And the
1298 W Granada Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Great service. Great peoples. Dr Uma and Mr Mario are great team. They did a great job. They are really helpful, the most important thing was me and my health. They didn't try to take my money like ot
250 E International Speedway Blvd
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryDental HygienistsDentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-fre
214 N Volusia Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture Centers
Beville Dental Care
911 Beville Rd, South Daytona, FL, 32119
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.