1.Bolla & Cotter DDS
1125 Thomas Edison Dr
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
2.Carolan Family Dentistry LLC
901 Superior St
Cosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I have been a patient of Carolan Family Dentistry for many years and I have been very pleased with their services. From the friendliness of the reception staff to the professionalism of the patient st
1105 Sedgwick St
Implant DentistryDentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Both Dr. Jundi-Samman, and Dr. Adams are great! I'm so thankful and appreciate there hard work. My son has been seeing Dr. Jundi for the last 3 years, and Dr. Adams stepped in when it was time for his
4.Riverside Dental Clinic
1101 Water St
Implant DentistryCosmetic DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dental services provided in a pleasant, fun and caring environment by a Doctor and staff commited to serving your needs. We pride ourselves on going the extra mile to assure your satisfaction and posi
4216 24th Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDentistsDental Clinics
Aspen Dental dentists are dedicated to making it easier to get the care you need. They believe in treating each patient like family and providing comprehensive care in a compassionate and judgment-freMore Nearby Locations »
901 Superior St
Prosthodontists & Denture Centers
7.Sattelberg, Carl E DDS
2511 10th Ave
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryCosmetic DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.