1.Eye Care Center of Port Huron
1000 Pine Grove Ave
Laser Vision CorrectionPhysicians & SurgeonsOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Ophthalmology
2.Huron Family Practice Center
1225 10th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
3.Bone & Joint Rehabilitation
600 Fort St
Physical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
4.Port Huron Ear Nose & Throat
1522 Pine Grove Ave Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & Immunology
Port Huron ENT specializes in a variety of medical treatment options for ear, nose and throat problems. It offers surgical, allergy testing, and laser hair removal and photorejuvenation services. The
5.Phillipa L. Zylannoff M.D.
309 McMorran Blvd
Counselors-Licensed ProfessionalCounseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
6.McLaren Port Huron Bariatric Center of Michigan
Weight Control ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Weight Loss ManagementHospitalsPhysicians & Surgeons
The decision to have bariatric surgery may be a difficult one to make. McLaren Port Huron understands and wants to help in the decision-making process. We offer you a choice of three laparoscopic bariMore Nearby Locations »
1602 Military St
Physicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsDriving InstructionClinics
Welcome to Forefront Dermatology. With over 81 offices in 11 states, Forefront Dermatology’s caring and experienced dermatologists will personalize a treatment plan for each individual using the best
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.