Call A Pro
Serving the Port Huron area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
3.Redford Safe & Lock CompanyServing the Port Huron, MI area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Nice people, good service, would recommend
4.Advanced Safe & LockServing the Port Huron, MI area
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We're South Lyon's only Professional Mobile Locksmith Service
Locks & LocksmithsAutomobile SalvageTowingAutomotive Roadside Service
Lightning fast!!!!!!!! Not to mention a very good deal & very friendly service!! I called Steve's on the coldest day of the year because I accidently locked my keys in my running car at work before he
6.Livonia Lock and KeyServing the Port Huron, MI area
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialDoors, Frames, & Accessories
$20 OFF ANY SAFES OVER $400+2more
Commercial and Residential, Never worry about the security of your business or home again. Let our company (L.L.and K.) install new security measures, mechanical or electrical locking hardware.
Serving the Port Huron area. Cheap Affordable Locksmith Nearby.Call Now & Enter Your Zip Code!
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.