Personal Injury Place
Serving the Port Huron area. Call A Personal Injury Lawyer TodayIn An Accident? Get Compensation!
1936 Holland Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryPediatric Dentistry
What a wonderful place for all ages. Wounderful people and to be honest their price are great too. I would recommend them highly to anyone. .
2.Bass Paulette S DDS
2901 Military St
3.Austin Niester Schweihofer & Finnegan, P.C.
600 Fort St Ste 200
BookkeepingFinancial ServicesPayroll ServiceAccountants-Certified Public
4.Dale R. Sweeney DDS, MS
2425 Military St
The staff is friendly while staying professional. The waiting room is well decorated and clean. Always leave in a good mood!
5.Douglas Baribeau DDS Pediatric Dental Specialists PC
1026 Superior St
Pediatric DentistryDentistsSecurities & Investment Law Attorneys
Dr. Baribeaus office in Port Huron, Mi has been practicig for over thirty-five years in the Port Huron area Dr. Doug graduated from theUniversity of Michigan with his docotorate in dentistry. He gradu
6.Tomiuk John M DDS
1010 Holland Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
The staff at Dr. Tomiuk are very professional and compassionate. I would recommend this Dentist to everyone.
7.Carolan Family Dentistry LLC
901 Superior St
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersClinicsDental Clinics
I have been a patient of Carolan Family Dentistry for many years and I have been very pleased with their services. From the friendliness of the reception staff to the professionalism of the patient st
Serving the Port Huron area. Need A Personal Injury Lawyer?Call eLocal Lawyers 24/7.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future