1.Huron Family Practice Center
1225 10th St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
2.Huron Family Practice Ctr
1019 Union St
Physicians & Surgeons
3.Port Huron Hospital
1209 10th St
Medical ClinicsOsteopathic ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
St. Clair Medical, PC has been serving St. Clair and Sanilac County familes for over 30 years. Our physicians and non-physician staff are dedicated to promoting wellness and preventing illness and inj
4.Pt. Huron Medical Center
1209 10th St Ste C
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
5.X Ray Associates of Port Huron
411 Grand River Ave
Medical & Dental X-Ray LabsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Port Huron Family Care
1979 Holland Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
7.Port Huron Allergy & Asthma Clinic PC
1206 Richardson St
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Dermatology
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.