NorServ Group Ltd
1322 River Rd, Saint Clair, MI, 48079
1.Jones Psychological Services
805 Superior St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationMental Health ServicesAlcoholism Information & Treatment Centers
Effective clinical services through valid and reliable diagnosis in treatment.
2.McLaren Port Huron Outpatient Counseling
1209 Richardson St
McLaren Port Huron Outpatient Counseling Center provides outpatient mental health treatment to adults and children age 14 and up. Our multidisciplinary team provides treatment for individuals with man
3.Professional Counseling Center
520 Superior St
Counseling ServicesMental Health Clinics & InformationPsychologistsCounselors-Licensed Professional
4.Phillipa L. Zylannoff M.D.
309 Mcmorran Blvd
Counseling ServicesPsychotherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, PsychiatryMental Health Services
She saved my life, although i still fight for my life suffering from mental illness, she was the one that helped me . God Bless her all the days of her life.
5.Colonial Woods Christian Counseling Center
1101 Military St
Counseling ServicesMental Health ServicesSupport GroupsCounselors-Licensed Professional
* Serving the Blue Water Area Since 1983 * Licensed Caring Professionals * Most Insurances Accepted * Day & Evening Appointments Available
6.McLaren Port Huron Industrial Health
1644 Stone St
Occupational TherapistsCounseling Services
McLaren Port Huron Industrial Health, formerly Port Huron Hospital Industrial Health, is a unique, comprehensive occupational health program designed to provide Blue Water area employers with high qua
7.Roberts, Fred B EdD
1025 Huron Ave
PsychologistsCounseling ServicesMarriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsMental Health Clinics & Information
Colonial Woods Christian Counseling Center
1101 Military St, Port Huron, MI, 48060
Please try reloading the page.
- National Certified Counselor (NCC) license
- Certified Clinical Mental Health Counselor (CCMHC) license
- Master Addictions Counselor (MAC) license
- Forensic Health Evaluators (FHE) license
- Global Career Development Facilitator (GCDF) license
- Certified Family Therapist (CFT) license
- If the counselor believes the patient might harm him or herself, or someone else.
- If the counselor wants to get a second opinion on the patient's treatment. If this is the case, the counselor should seek the patient's written permission before consulting another professional.