Serving the Port Clinton area. Call Today!
1.Lake Disposal Services of Northern Ohio LLC
2669 E Harbor Rd
Garbage CollectionTrash Containers & DumpstersTrash HaulingGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors Equipment
I'm a cotractor and you just can't go wrong dealing with the local guy. A+ Service
2.Port Clinton Landfill
530 N Camp Rd
LandfillsGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersRubbish & Garbage Removal & Containers
3.Republic Services Ottawa County Landfill
530 N Camp Rd
Landfills serve the nation’s communities and businesses by providing a safe area for non-hazardous solid waste to be properly deposited. Republic Services' focus is creating minimal impact on the surrMore Nearby Locations »
4.Dumpsters R UsServing the Port Clinton, OH area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
5.Local Roll Off
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRubbish RemovalTrash Hauling
They were the only one to come through!! After getting burned by 2 companies that said they can make the delivery date I needed, I spoke with James at extension 209. He is actually an Office manager,
6.H A I Roll Off Dumpsters
Trash Containers & DumpstersSanitation ConsultantsContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage Disposal Equipment Industrial & Commercial
Visit our website
* Available Monday - Saturday * Residential * Commercial * Homeowners * Contractors * Serving Metro Toledo Since 1986 * Locally Owned & Operated
7.Local Dumpster Rental
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentWaste Containers
We needed some dumpsters over a few months for a major construction job. This company was very professional and was able to keep up with our constant demand for empty dumpsters.
Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Port Clinton area.
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.