305 Lincoln Dr
730 Jefferson St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
3.Karen Hemmer Pa-C
611 Fulton St Ste A
Medical ClinicsPhysician Assistants
226 Adams St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Bayshore Counseling Services
201 Madison St
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsAlcoholism Information & Treatment CentersMedical ClinicsCounseling Services
6.Promedica Physicians Cardiology-Port Clinton
615 Fulton St
Medical CentersMedical Clinics
7.Promedica Physicians Obstetrics Gynecology-Port Clinton
1854 E Perry St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsMedical Centers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.