1.Ballestas David S MD PA
2525 Harbor Blvd Ste 102
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal Medicine
Dr. Ballestas and his staff take care of my medical needs promptly and efficiently without being intrusive or condescending. Flexible scheduling and extended hours are appreciated. Good communicator w
2.Harbor Neurosurgical Associates
3195 Harbor Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Neurology
Harbor Neurosurgical Association is a board-certified neurosurgeon. Dr. Douglas Hershkowitz specializes in the treatment of disorders, spine, brain and peripheral nerve. Offering minimally invasive mi
3.Coffey Michael A MD
2400 Harbor Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Michael A. Coffey, M.D. is a board certified obstetrics and gynecologist in Port Charlotte Florida. We offer complete, comprehensive, and personalized care for women of all ages. Whether you're growin
4.Gruneiro Alejandro MD
18350 Murdock Cir Unit 101
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Gastroenterology (Stomach & Intestines)
Dr. Gruneiro operated on me Jan. 2017 for a hiatal hernia. I healed a lot faster then I thought I would and I now have no problems eating what I want or sleeping flat as I used to prop my head up to s
5.Southwest Florida Spine Institute
3420 Tamiami Trl Unit 1
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Sept, 2011. I recently suffered a traumatic injury. I had a great deal of pain due to this injury. The pain was persistent and had felt like someone was holding a blow torch across my shoulders, my ne
6.Calvino, Stephane M, MD
2525 Harbor Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
18344 Murdock Cir
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Rheumatology (Arthritis)
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.