1.Pinac, Andre Louis III MD
816 Creswell Ln Ste 1
Physicians & Surgeons, Gynecologic OncologyPhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Gynecology
2.Opelousas Physical Therapy
2218 George Dr
Rehabilitation ServicesClinicsPhysical Therapy ClinicsPhysical Therapists
3.Soileau Angela Sylvester DDS
924 Church Dr
Dental HygienistsClinicsCosmetic DentistryDental Clinics
4.Louisiana Urgent Care
5620 I 49 N Service Rd
Urgent CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsMedical Clinics
5.Southwest La Primary Healthcare Center Inc
8762 Highway 182
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
6.Acadia Healthcare Svc
724 N Market St
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Opelousas General Health System-South Campus
3983 I 49 S Service Rd
Went to visit a friend and was greeted by a very courteous man the moment I walked in. He took me up to the room on the third floor. I've never gotten such VIP service before. Hospital was clean and IMore Nearby Locations »
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.