112 del Guzzi Dr Suite 4
THis is the best tanning slon in town and they have great prices
2.KIC Coaching & Healing
320 E 5th St
Health & Welfare ClinicsMental Health Services
I AM a "soul massage" practitioner. Wellness coach and "JOY retrieval" guide blending HEARTMATH and other science based techniques with the expressive arts. Wilderness. And spiritual wisdom to help YO
3.Anderson, Julia A
118 N Liberty St Ste A&D
we offer a safe relaxing environment for you to unwind from your day or melt as you enjoy your vacation. Just some of the services that we offer are couples massage, aromatherapy filled steam room, re
4.SkinCare Suites Spa
106 N Lincoln St
Day SpasHair RemovalSkin CareTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Voted #1 SPA on the Peninsula for a reason. This place blows some of the spas in Seattle away. I love getting treatments and Skin Care Suites Spa is the smartest place to shop. You will feel so com
5.Walmart - Pharmacy
3411 E Kolonels Way
Always there when you need them . On the phone or at the store . And at the best prices .
6.Olympic Peninsula Massage
102 1/2 E 1st St Ste 7
Massage TherapistsMassage Services
Excellent experience each & every time I've had a massage there - Swedish, theraputic & bamboo treatments. Looking forward to many more relaxing & expert treatments in her beautiful facility. I highl
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.