Call A Pro
Serving the Poplar Grove area.
11059 Main St
Locks & Locksmiths More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Friendly. Fast. Efficient. Inexpensive Locksmith Company.Didn't catch the persons name at the end of the other line. However they were nice enough to pencil me in last minute. Was expecting them to a
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
Dave is professional, responsible, trustworthy, and just an excellent provider. He gives you the straight scoop, doesn't try to up-sell you and is just as accommodating and pleasant as can be. I've us
225 S 6th St
Locks & Locksmiths
We are a local independent company committed to providing reliable and competitively priced home security services, locksmith services, access control systems and much more to Rockford and surrounding
5.JH Safe Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
If you want honest ,reliable and quick service I don't care what time of day or night it is they will be there to give you service with a smile and kindness . I rate them 5 stars and then some !!!!
6.Michalsen Office Furniture Inc
8014 N 2nd St
Locks & LocksmithsOffice Equipment & SuppliesSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & Supplies
We promise to deliver dependable service with quality new, pre-owned, used or refurbished modular office systems, workstations and cubicles, plus chairs, tables, file cabinets and safes, all at a fair
Local 24/7 Locksmith
localpros247.com/locksmiths Call for Super Fast Locksmith Help!#1 in Speed & Price.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.