Savannah Pediatrics PC
1000 Towne Center Blvd, Pooler, GA, 31322
1.Center for Medication Management - Pooler at St Joseph's/Candler
105 Grand Central Blvd Ste 108
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementPain Management
St. Joseph's/Candler’s Center for Medication Management has five convenient locations to help you with your medication needs and concerns. Our primary objective is to assist you in the better understa
2.Imaging Services - Pooler at St Joseph's/Candler
105 Grand Central Blvd Ste 106
Physicians & Surgeons, Radiation OncologyMedical Imaging ServicesMRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging)Physicians & Surgeons, Radiology
We are equipped with the latest in imaging technology and staffed by highly trained radiologists and technical staff; together, these combine to create our state-of-the-art imaging program. Advanced i
3.St. Joseph's/Candler Medical Group-Pooler
105 Grand Central Blvd Ste 31322
Medical CentersClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
4.St. Joseph's/Candler Immediate Care Pooler
107 Canal St
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
Took my 4 year old child who was recovering from flu and had developed a wet, rattling cough. Nurse practitioner spent the majority of our 5 minute visit lecturing my child to cough into her elbow so
5.Physical Therapy - Garden City at St Joseph's/Candler
4704 Augusta Rd
Rehabilitation ServicesClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Our program has the region's only certified vestibular rehabilitation specialist with more than 10 years' experience training patients with Parkinson's disease and other movement disorders as well as
6.St Joseph's/Candler Med Group
4704 Augusta Rd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons
7.Home Healthcare - Savannah at St Joseph's/Candler
5510 Paulsen St
Eldercare-Home Health ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesHome Health ServicesNurses
Many conditions previously requiring extended hospital stays are now being treated at home, where patients tend to be happier and more at ease. Home Health Care provides continuity of care in the tran
Curtis V Cooper Primary Health Care
106 E Broad St, Savannah, GA, 31401
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.