4849 Paulsen St, Savannah, GA, 31405
101 Bluelake Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, OrthopedicsPhysicians & Surgeons
16 Okatie Center Blvd S Ste 201
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Orthopedic SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
1400 Central Park
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
210 W De Renne Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Hand SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Physical Medicine & RehabilitationPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain Management
With Optim, your entire healthcare process is lead by doctors and built around an outstanding collaboration of the best physicians in the region. First founded in 1976 as Southeastern Orthopedic Cente
5.Optim Medical Center Eisenhower
340 Eisenhower Dr
Medical CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical ClinicsEmergency Care Facilities
340 Eisenhower Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicineClinics
210 E Park Avenue Ln
Ear Nose & Throat Associates Of Savannah PC
5201 Frederick St, Savannah, GA, 31405
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.