1.Professional Healthcare Svc
112 Ashmont Ct
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
2.Chd Meridian Healthcare
1200 Magnolia Way
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
1705 Lakefield Dr
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
4.New Albany Healthcare Associates
232 Starlyn Ave
Wonderful and caring staff. Willing to go above and beyond to help people. Insurance or no insurance they will try to help in every way they can.
968 S Gloster St
Medical ClinicsHome Health ServicesNursesMedical Assistants & Technicians
Founded in 1974, Oxford HealthCare is one of the leading providers of home care services in southwestern Missouri. It serves individuals, infants and senior citizens. The center also offers personal c
6.Chd Meridian Healthcare
1200 Magnolia Dr
Medical ClinicsMedical Service OrganizationsClinicsHealth & Welfare Clinics
7.Rural Healthcare Developers
431 W Main St Ste 410
Home Health ServicesMedical Clinics
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.