1.South Main Dental Dentist
209 S Main St
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsDentists
CARING FOR YOUR SMILE THROUGH THE ART AND SCIENCE OF DENTISTRY. Our mission is to provide principle-centered, comprehensive-care, dental services in a comfortable and caring atmosphere, to respect our
109 Highway 15 S
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeMedical Clinics
This is the best clinic I have ever been in. The staff are all super friendly, which is much more than I can say for the other places I have visited around Pontotoc and Ecru.
3.Walmart - Pharmacy
100 Mccord Rd
I've tried Walmart pharmacy and I have really tried to be a customer, but 3 times I have went and something messed up each time and all 3 times I've wound up transferring the prescription because they
4.Pontotoc Medical Clinic
345 Highway 15 N
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinics
this Dr. gave my mom meds that she was allergic to not once but twice and now thanks to him she has been in the hospital for 3 weeks it seems to me if he knew what effect it had on her last time he wo
176 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsOutpatient ServicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
NMMC-Pontotoc, affiliated with the North Mississippi Medical Center's Rehabilitation Institute, is a nonprofit hospital and nursing home facility. The services offered by the hospital include magnetic
6.Pontotoc Primary Care Clinic
359 Old Oak Cir
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsClinicsSpeech-Language Pathologists
7.Pontotoc Health Svc Inc
176 S Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.