Crestwood Dental Group
6887 Dixie Hwy, Clarkston, MI, 48346
1.Great Expressions Dental Centers Pontiac
667 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd N
Dental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric DentistryOrthodontists
About a month and a half ago my husband was layed off and we lost our health insurance. I had to have insurance for myself and kids. I had to apply for medicaid. \r I went to 1 800 Dentist. The only dMore Nearby Locations »
2.Turpin Bruce E DDS
160 Palmer St
Teeth Whitening Products & ServicesDentistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Worst oral extraction. I couldn't feel my left side of my face after the numbing medicine wore off then he didn't give me pain meds. He's careless and I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.
3.Paul E Lange
1590 Baldwin Ave
Prompt, Gentle Service in a Clean, Pleasant Office. Cosmetic and Family Dental Care including teeth whitening. Evening hours available, Most Insurance. Payment Plans. New Patients and Emergencies Welc
4.Gantz Elaine K DDS
4005 Highland Rd
DentistsImplant DentistryDentists Referral & Information ServiceProsthodontists & Denture Centers
I love the environment and All the Staff are Great!! They always make me feel very comfortable. I will defiantly continue to go here for all my Family's Dental Needs..
5.Drs. Delaney, Root & Associates
2677 Elizabeth Lake Rd
Dr. Delaney and his staff are absolutely awesome my daughter just loves Amanda. Dr. Delaney just redid my 15 month olds two front teeth and he did an amazing job. She was in a lot of pain from her tee
6.Tina M Marshall DDS
2951 S Baldwin Rd
DentistsAttorneysImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
Contact Us For More Info.
7.Brown Kerry J DDS
2025 W Long Lake Rd
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant Dentistry
Welcome! Since 1983, Dr. Brown has been working with patients to provide the best dental care for patients in the Troy area. Dr. Brown's experience in dentistry is coupled with genuine concern for his
Serving the Pontiac area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future