Call A Pro
Serving the Ponte Vedra Beach area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I just moved to a new place and I noticed that previous tenant had been coming back to get his mail. So I figured why not change the mailbox lock and also get the locks to my door re-keyed. The mailbo
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
I contacted American Local Locksmith about some trouble with a sticky lock. I received a prompt response with advice on how to fix the problem on my own, as well as pricing for if I was unable to. Ext
3.Amelia Lock & Key
502 Ash St
Locks & LocksmithsLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
i had a real good experience with amelia lock and key. I highly recommend them. Gave me a great price too!
4.American Locksmith Service St Johns County
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
5.Dedge's Lock & Key Shop Inc
4579 Lenox Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringKeys
I needed a safe for my house after seeing all the homes burn in California. I saw their web site and visited them and walked out with a safe
6.Ability Lock & Key
916 N Myrtle Ave
Locks & LocksmithsKeysBurglar Bars
For a veteran in Locks and safety of your home and business you only need to call us, For all your lockout services.
Locks & LocksmithsGarage Doors & OpenersLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialKeys
what can i say these people were fantastic !! They made a bad thing better quickly. I lost me keys my whole set i couldnt start my car i lost my fob i couldnt even get into car , this company came out
Serving the Ponte Vedra Beach area. Residential Commercial AutomotiveCall now for a free quote
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.