1.Tangi Lawn Care
39205 Howes Cemetery Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
Although he did not do any work when I called he informed me of the cost being that he business was located further away, I appreciated his HONESTY. In my experience most companies would just come and
2.Sears Appliance Repair - Lawn Mowers
Click for Coupon
Sears Home Services has over 6,000 expert technicians providing both product maintenance and repair solutions. Our technicians are industry trained, well-respected and will help keep your products run
3.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
4.Michael Canal and Sons Inc
313 S Cypress St
Lawn MowersSawsLawn & Garden Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & ManufacturersTools
Michael Canal & Sons is a third generation business formed by Michael J. Canal in the early 1940's. Michael Canal & Sons first started with power equipment in 1954 at the Hammond location. In 1995 we
5.Peabodys Lawn ServiceServing the Ponchatoula, LA area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape ContractorsLawn Mowers
Very professional employees and provide excellent lawn service.
6.1st Class Lawn Services LLC
525 Longwood Dr
Lawn MowersLawn & Garden Equipment & SuppliesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
Lawn Maintenance - Landscaping - Trimming - Mulching
1908 W Esplanade Ave
Lawn MowersSporting GoodsBicycle ShopsBicycle Repair
I was having trouble finding a tube for a specific tire in the GNO area. I needed the tire fixed ASAP. EastBank Cyclery had the tube in stock and also repaired my tire on the fly. I was in a bind, and
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.