Givens, Christina B DDS
200 NE Central Ave, Amite, LA, 70422
1.Dental Care Associates
212 W Minnesota Park Rd
I was so amazed with the quality and prices of dentures. The professionalism is Awesome and the whole staff is AWESOME. I WOULD VERY MUCH RECOMMEND THEM, MY DRIVE OF 100 MILES WAS WELL WORTH IT...
2.Ascension Dental Associates
40470 Germany Rd
DentistsPeriodontistsOrthodontistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Dr.Lumini is very fast,patient and very understanding.The staff is friendly and office very clean.
3.Associated Family Dentistry
1310 S Range Ave
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Hughes office looks awesome since the renovation! As always they take the best care of me and have the nicest staff!
4.Associates In Pediatric Dentistry
149 Del Orleans Ave
5.Oral & Maxillofacial Surgical Associates
4224 Houma Blvd Ste 670
Oral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsDentists
Mayer, Russell P Dr
910 W Thomas St, Hammond, LA, 70401
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future