1.Bob Hurley Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
3501 N 14th St
Tire DealersNew Car DealersNew Truck Dealers
2.Tom's Tires II
736 S 14th St
They have great prices and willing to work with you on tires ,rims,etc. Always great customer service plus they're fast and reliable !!!
3.Highway 60 Tire & Service
64445 Us Highway 60
New and used tires. farm ,truck and auto. atv and mowers
5.Boomer Tire & Alignment
1300 N Waverly St
We brought our 40 foot RV to Boomers for two new front tires. They were very friendly and nice and the best part was that they beat everyone's price in town. The job they did was very quick and profes
6.Pine Street Tires
611 N Pine St
7.Toms Ponca Tire
814 S 14th St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.