1.Garland Family Medicine Clinic
111 Patton Dr
Physicians & Surgeons
2.Jackie Garland, Other
417 Fairview Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons
3.Blackwell Family Medicine
1009 W Ferguson Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeClinicsPhysicians & SurgeonsSpeech-Language Pathologists
4.Blackwell Family Medicine
115 W Bridge Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticeSpeech-Language PathologistsPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
5.Trinity Medical Group
215 N 3rd St
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
6.Enid Urology Associates
111 Patton Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, UrologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
7.North Central Oklahoma Surgical Inc
121 Patton Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.