Nationwide Movers - State to State Moving Only
Serving the Pompano Beach area.
1.Lighthouse Family Dental
3330 N Federal Hwy
DentistsMoversCosmetic DentistryDental Hygienists
Founded in 1986. Entity specilizing in Dentistry
2.Lighthouse Family Dental
1347 E Sample Rd
Mudanzas Diaz Inc
Serving the Pompano Beach area.
Please try reloading the page.
I went here because I needed a quote for an implant. Whenever I'm about to get any sort of expensive work done I like to learn about it as much as I can. Therefore, I practically knew exactly what I was looking for when I comes to an implant; right down to the techniques/materials that I preferred a dentist to use. I initially thought it was a simple procedure. However, there are so many factors related to it that picking the right dentist who really knows what they are doing is probably the most crucial part about having an implant put it. I went to 9 dentists and Dr. Biez was so impressive that he became the most obvious choice to have the procedure done. First thing I noticed was how much effort he put in at the free consultation. The way he did the examination would have made it seem like I was an established (paying) patient that had been coming there for years. With all the other Dentists, only one doctor did the examination. At this office Dr. Biez and his partner Dr. Slootsky were both present and extremely involved in the examination. That’s probably the reason why they detected a problem that was completely unrelated to the implant itself. Furthermore, when I asked them very technical questions related to the surgery; they answered them with great detail and were very patient throughout the process. They also used all the preferred methods and material’s that I learned from my studies as being the best ones. When it came to cost, Dr. Biez was extremely competitive for all the work he was doing. He also offered to fix the problem they detected (unrelated to the implant) completely free of cost! So needless to say I decided to use them for the procedure. I’m already halfway done (implant put in, waiting for healing so I can put in the crown) and I’m extremely satisfied. The procedure went seamlessly and I couldn’t be happier. If you’re looking for a top of the line dentist I would recommend you go here.
Anyone who is looking for a dentist… look no further! Dr. Larry Teodoru is the best!! (And I am picky!) It is very difficult when choosing a new dentist to find someone you can trust. I really lucked out when I came to this office. The hygienist, Samantha, is outstanding! I have been going for cleanings for years and she is the best. I have recommended this office to several people and they are all very pleased. I have been to other dentists in the area who do far inferior work at far higher prices. The work I have had done by Dr. Teodoru is so much better and also less expensive. I had a crown replaced at the office a few months ago. The first one was done by a dentist in Boca who charged me a lot of money. The crown Dr. Teodoru put in is so much better than the first one, and it was half the price. I cannot say enough good things about this office, the staff, and in particular this dentist. I purchased their special member plan which provides cleanings, whitenings, and discounts on services, which is a great deal! I am so happy with the treatment and also with the prices for the services. I will be a customer for many years to come!!
THE BEST DENTAL EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFE"I first went to Dr. T. (LARRY TEODORU) out of total necessity. I hadn't been to a dentist in 15 years, and I was scared to death. All my past experiences with dentists had been horrible. I was a basket case of nerves, crying, and fearful. Dr. T calmed me down completely. I never had any discomfort for any of the procedures I went through, and there were many.From the front desk to the dental assistants to the doctor, I received nothing but kindness and experienced care. My mouth is in the best shape it has ever been in, and I actually call and ask for appointments proactively now! It's wonderful, and it's the way it should be.I'm so grateful to Dr. LARRY TEODORU and his wonderful staff, and of course my whole family decided to go to Affordable implant and dental Center .The rooms are state-of-the-art, clean, and welcoming. They offer Care Credit payment plans, which was really helpful, and the staff always helped me with any insurance questions I had.I highly recommend Dr. LARRY TEODORU to anyone who feels apprehensive in any way about going to the dentist. Dr.T is the Best! Thaise pavia
Dr.Stadler is a wonderful dentist. She's highly skilled and takes her time to do a procedure properly. She, along with her staff create a wonderful atmosphere. The staff knows each patient, and recalls key details form previous visits to make you feel very cared for. I'm at ease from the moment I walk into the office and have complete confidence in her work. I have needed several procedures over the years from fillings to root canals and crowns. Dr.Stadler makes sure I understand what is happening and that I am comfortable at all times. After an appointment she often calls to check to see if you are feeling any pain and whether the procedure was performed successfully. You can relax, knowing that you will get the best. I recommend her to anyone I can.
The office was easy to find - Agree When I arrived, I was greeted in a friendly and timely manner - Strongly Agree The reception area was comfortable - Strongly Agree I didn't have to wait long once I arrived at the office - Strongly Agree Once seated, my appointment was completed in a timely fashion - Agree All members of the office staff were friendly and courteous - Strongly Agree The office was clean and up to date - Strongly Agree When my appointment was over, I had a good understanding of my dental situation - Strongly Agree Overall, I am quite satisfied with the care I receive at the practice - Strongly Agree I would gladly refer others to the practice - Strongly Agree
The office was easy to find, when I arrived, I was greeted in a friendly and timely manner. The reception area was comfortable and I didn't have to wait long once I arrived at the office. Once seated, my appointment was completed quickly. All the staff in the office were friendly and courteous; The office was clean and up to date. When my appointment was over, I had a good understanding of my dental situation. Overall, I am quite satisfied with the care I receive at the practice. I would definitely refer others to the practice. Dr. Slootsky was terrific as were his personnel. Very sharp and well-informed. Despite travel time, I will always return.
I wanted to be sure to let you know how appreciative I am that you took such good care of me. When my crown failed (and since I had no pain), I decided to leave it alone for over a year. Being a professional, I guess you felt this was a very bad idea and graciously took it upon yourself to fix me properly. The very generous discount you afforded really made it possible to "take care of business".With my daughters now being the fourth generation in my family to be your patients, I wouldn't trust our care to anyone else. Thank you again for your outstanding care and generosity!Sincerely,A Happy Patient
MY FIRST IMPRESSION OF DR.SLOOTSKY WAS AMAZEMENT. AFTER HAVING TROUBLE WITH A ROOT CANAL, I WAS REFERRED TO HIS OFFICE. I LEFT A MESSAGE. HE PERSONALLY CALLED ME BACK, SPOKE TO ME REGARDING MY ROOT CANAL GONE BAD, APOLOGIZED HE WAS ON VACATION, REFERRED ME TO A SPECIALIST (WITH VERY SATISFIED RESULTS) AND REMARKED HE WOULD CONSULT WITH HIM REGARDING MY PROGRESS. WHAT PERSON IN THE MEDICAL FIELD DOES THAT THESE DAYS! HIS CARE, CONSIDERATION AND CONCERNED INTEREST FOR A STRANGER, LEFT ME AMAZED AND GRATEFUL I FOUND HIM. MY TEETH ARE NOW IN HIS CARE LONG TERM.
Outstanding Service.. From check in to check out... I have always been afraid of going to the Dentist, but I can attest to this Dental Office... they were OUTSTANDING..... After getting an infected tooth pulled, I was told that I may feel some pain after the medication wore off... To my surprise, I felt minimal pain... The Doctors who performed the procedure, explained to me the all the procedures being done while performing the procedure.... Definitely a plus... This is my Go to Dental Office now for everything.... KUDOS TO THE STAFF AND DOCTORS..
This is not the first time you have been my "savior" of sorts. I will always remember and greatly appreciate your caring manner after I came to see you in pain and thinking I had an impacted tooth. You didn't know me, but did not dismiss me or treat me in a condescending manner when I told you I had Fibromyalgia, but quickly diagnosed TMJ as a result of my Fibromyalgia.You are a terrific, knowledgeable doctor of up to date conditions, treatments and practices even outside of dentistry and I wish your practice was in my own state, rather than in Florida.
- Pick Your Plan: Most people purchase three main varieties, usually through their employers.
- An indemnity or fee-for-service plan means you'll have to pay for annual deductibles and co-insurance payments out of pocket.
- A preferred provider organization is less costly, and you choose from a network of dentists. However, PPOs have some limitations and accompanying deductibles.
- A dental health maintenance organization plan limits you to just a few choices of dentists, and one doctor handles all of your oral care needs. However, these HMO are usually much less costly.
- PPO plans and dental HMOs work with only a select number of doctors. While that usually means fewer costs, it also means you have less choice in the dentist who can treat you Before purchasing the plan, you'll receive a list of dentists in each network. From there, you can then pick a plan with doctors who meet your standards and requirements.
- When picking a plan, you need to look at just how much you'll pay for each and every service. For instance, some plans won't cover your fillings or X-rays, while others may charge more or less for a crown or tooth extraction. You don't want to be caught off-guard by unforeseen charges.
- If you're truly comfortable with a dentist and you feel he or she can be an ally in your ongoing oral care regimen, then consider signing a plan to just keep that dentist available. That means potentially deal with costs and other insurance-related factors that you might have wanted to. If need be, you might be able to work with the dentist's office to address some of the plan-specific concerns.
- Ask family, friends or colleagues for recommendations. They will be able to provide details about a dentist's demeanor, operating style and approach to patient care
- Meet with any prospective dentists to ask about what treatments they perform most often, procedures they're not as familiar with, what accreditation they have or any organizations they belong to and how their offices handles insurance and payments.
- Consider driving distance, location and office hours.
- Check With Your State Board: The state board can outline what requirements your dentist must meet and offer information about any discrepancies in the their background and if he or she has faced any disciplinary actions.
- Remember Your Angles - When brushing your teeth, always place the brush at a 45-degree angle..
- Don't Forget the Tongue – Your tongue is the largest source of bacteria. Brush it front to back and don't forget the sides.
- Floss Everyday - Each time you floss, have at least 18 inches of floss available. For optimal control, hold the floss between your thumbs and forefingers.
- Watch What You Eat - Sugar, alcohol and coffee contain phosphorus. While some can prove beneficial, too much of this chemical can eat away at your teeth and gums.
- Keep in Mind the Mouthwash - Mouthwash can be helpful if used to supplement proper brushing and flossing. Most mouthwash brands contain chlorine dioxide, a chemical that targets the majority of oral bacterial strains.