1.Petri Pest Control Services Inc.
737 SW 9th Ter
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control Equipment & SuppliesPest Control Services
Love Petri, very happy with their service.. Extremely professional. The office staff is always very helpful...Very happy overall.
2.Pip Pest Control
Pest Control ServicesLawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn Services
3.Al Flex Exterminators.
Lawn MaintenanceBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & IndustrialTermite Control
Residential & Commercial Termite Control, Drywood Termites - Tent Fumigation, Termite Fumigation, Subterranean Termite Control, Underground Treatments, Boat Fumigation, Real Estate Reports Within 24 H
4.Hoffer Pest Solutions
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTermite ControlAnimal Removal Services
Awesome! They knew exactly what they were talking about and knew all the answers to our questions. Very professional and nice people.
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Hulett Environmental Services
5580 NW 88th Ave
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesTermite Control
Hulett Environmental Services is a local, full-service environmental pest control company specializing in state-of-the-art pest control services that protect your home, family and pets from pests and
7.U Bug meServing the Pompano Beach, FL area
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesPest Control ServicesArborists
U Bug Me Pest Control Inc. was founded in 1994 in Miami and has been providing the highest quality of pest control and lawn care service since.Their expertise includes Mosquito Control, General Pest C
Local Lawn Maintenance
Explainplease.com 30 year in Pompano BeachTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.