Leonard A. Weiss D.M.D.
Serving the Pompano Beach area. Local Dentistry Services.Call Us in Plantation Today.
1.Ocean Walk Health
2701 E Atlantic Blvd
Medical ClinicsClinicsHealth & Welfare ClinicsMental Health Services
2.Solantic Walk In Urgent Care
1611 S Federal Hwy
ClinicsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralUrgent Care
3.M D Now Urgent Care/Walk-In MD
6300 N Andrews Ave
Urgent CareMedical ClinicsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Emergency Medicine
I was seen for a terrible cough I was battling for a week. I was in and out in a total of 30 mins, and didn't even have to go to the pharmacy. I was able to get my medications right there for $10!!! A
4.Walk In Clinic
2131 N State Road 7
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
5.Walk In Clinic
5430 W Sample Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsSurgery CentersPhysicians & Surgeons, RadiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
6.Christos Doctors Walk In Medical Center
8019 W Sample Rd
Medical ClinicsUrgent CareHospicesPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
I read the reviews before posting and have to say, that I have never experienced not having access to the doctor when I needed him. The staff is friendly, and Dr. Smith is shockingly, caring and at
7.Walk-In to Wellness
1500 N University Dr Ste 112
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative TreatmentPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
I have been using Dr Zannis for over 6 years now ... He shows compassion ... Takes his time with you ... Answers all questions ... I would not go anywhere else for my medical care ... His staff is kin
Serving the Pompano Beach area. Experienced General Dentist.Call Us Today in Parkland, FL.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.