325 Enterprise Pl
2.Sci Funeral & Cemetery
13002 Central Ave
Funeral Supplies & Services
20628 E Arrow Hwy Ste E
Telephone Equipment & Systems
1401 S Grand Ave
Circuit Board Assembly & Repairs
5.Western University-Health Sci
8686 Haven Ave
Colleges & Universities
6.S C I Puente Hills Fund
18226 Gale Ave
City Of Industry,CA
7.S C I Funeral Andetary
200 E Duarte Rd
Funeral PlanningFuneral Supplies & Services
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.