Call A Pro
Serving the Pomona area.
1.Excel Locksmith & Handyman
883 A E Holt Ave
Locks & LocksmithsHandyman ServicesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialMobile Home Repair & Service More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
I almost never write reviews but Jason was so great and professional that I couldn't help it. A highly quality Locksmith service combined with a very friendly person - a true win. Thanks so much! Call
3.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
After calling a dozen different locksmiths in the area, I was giving up hope that I would find a place that would install a lock at a reasonable price. Enter American Local Locksmith. I found this pla
4.Don's Lock & Key
3488 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
We offer 24 hour service with over 20 years of experience as well as being licensed, bonded, insured and contracted by AAA Roadside.
5.American Locksmith Service in San Bernardino County Area
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
9500 Arlington Ave
Locks & LocksmithsAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Roadside ServiceAutomobile Transporters
Mon - Sun Open 24 Hours. 24 Hours a Day 7 Days a Week. Family Owned and Operated since 1967. We have the necessary equipment to get the job done. We build relationships not just add accounts.
7.Aten Lock & Safe
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSafes & Vaults-Opening & RepairingLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
I forgot the combination of my floor safe. Haven't used the combination in years. I sold my car and the title happened to be locked in the safe. Called Aten Lock & Safe. The representative showed up
Don's Lock & Key
Serving the Pomona area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.