1.GENERAL TIRE SALES
465 N 2nd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
What started as a gas station in 1975 has now grown into two full-service auto repair and tire shops. Tom's Tire & Auto Clinic is your source for the best deals on tires in our region and automotive s
2.Ohio River Tire & Lube
441 W Main St
Tire DealersBrake RepairAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
This place is a joke. Ive done bussiness with them 3 times each time was a joke and took days trying to get something simple done. Or finally being told it just wasnt going to happen to find somewhere
3.Harrisonville Tire And Exhaust
38062 New Lima Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
4.Mark Porter Chevrolet Buick GMC
42411 Pomeroy Pike
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingTire Dealers
204 W College St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBattery SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
This is a very reliable service and repair shop. Excellent oversight by Mike snd Bob.Do not judge the waiting room till you see the savings on your bill
4964 Peneil Rd
Greatest place to buy tires and there cheep
7.Jay's Used Tires
497 State Route 7 N
Search.AllAroundyou.com Top 5 found: TiresTalk to you now. Free advice.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.