1.Auto Doctor Service Lube & Tires
6488 Ripley Rd
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
204 W College St
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBattery SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
This is a very reliable service and repair shop. Excellent oversight by Mike snd Bob.Do not judge the waiting room till you see the savings on your bill
3.Jay's Used Tires
497 State Route 7 N
1740 Eastern Ave
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
I had a very bad experience with this company. I will not go back to this business, nor would I recommend this business. An order was placed for four fusion tires. I drove down from Columbus, OH be
5.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2145 Eastern Ave
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
4964 Peneil Rd
Greatest place to buy tires and there cheep
7.GENERAL TIRE SALES
465 N 2nd Ave
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair-Equipment & SuppliesTire Recap, Retread & Repair
What started as a gas station in 1975 has now grown into two full-service auto repair and tire shops. Tom's Tire & Auto Clinic is your source for the best deals on tires in our region and automotive s
www.firestonecompleteautocare.com Whatever You Drive, Drive FirestoneFixed Right The First Time.
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.